What is suspicious transaction?
The “iyzico Fraud System” denotes a score for future payments based on previous payments. Transactions made through your website may automatically be approved, denied or assigned a suspicious transaction status and be checked by iyzico depending on this score.
How can I tell if a transaction is suspicious?
You can tell if a transaction is suspicious;
- By checking the “Suspicious Transactions” section found on your iyzico Control Panel,
- From the automatic mail sent to your registered e-mail address by the system,
- If the payment request falls in the fraud_status parameter,
- Through IFN (iyzico Fraud Notification).
Unless you receive an automatic or manual approval / notice mail from us, delivery must not be done if a payment done through your website is in suspicious transaction status.
*You can contact us at any time if you suspect a transaction made through your website for any reason.
*For information regarding IFN, please contact our Integration Team.
How can I check the result of a suspicious transaction?
A transaction with suspicious status is either approved or denied once checked by iyzico. iyzico will notify you in the ways explained below when it takes an action regarding a transaction in suspicious status:
- An e-mail specifying if the process is approved or refused is sent to your registered e-mail address by the system,
- Through a callback URL you will define on the system by IFN (iyzico Fraud Notification Service). You can contact our Integration Team for information regarding IGN).
Who can use the Fraud Service Solution?
Preventing fraud in e-commerce is possible through the Fraud Control Solution. All e-commerce companies using iyzico may benefit from this solution (without any extra charges).